Zen-Fire Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen-Fire Symbols

Is there any way to get a list of the symbols available for trading via Zen-Fire? I realize that most of the liquid markets are mapped in NinjaTrader, but there appear to be some contracts (for example the ultra-long bond or the 5yr swaps) that have not been set up? Also, a few of the symbols appear to be incorrect because my broker tells me they are available for trading but there is no data coming through the feed. Perhaps NinjaTrader has a master list available? I contacted my broker but they were not able to provide a list.

Hello dnokes,

Unfortunately we don't have a master list beyond what is already defined by default in the instrument manager.

Best is to work from the symbols you're interested in and we can usually help you with the correct mappings. Send a note to [email protected] with instruments you might be interested in along with a link to their exchange contract specifications.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the quick reply. I will send an email tonight with a list of the exchange symbol, link and NT mapping with a flag about whether I think it is correct or not.

Comment

This post comes a bit late but contact Pat Shaughnessy at [email protected] if you uncertain about zen-fire product symbols. The NT instrument database is still somewhat incomplete when it comes to contracts traded on some European exchanges, such as Liffe (London). Pat has been very helpful and has saved a lot of time for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jp_kettunen View Post
          This post comes a bit late but contact Pat Shaughnessy at [email protected] if you uncertain about zen-fire product symbols. The NT instrument database is still somewhat incomplete when it comes to contracts traded on some European exchanges, such as Liffe (London). Pat has been very helpful and has saved a lot of time for me.
          Thank you jp for your post. The NT staff were nice enough to provide many of the mappings I was looking for. I will try contacting Pat in the future.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Rapine Heihei