VolumeUpDown and BuySellVolume in the same panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VolumeUpDown and BuySellVolume in the same panel

I'm trying to get VolumeUpDown and BuySellVolume indicators to work together in the same panel, so that the two sets of volume bars are overlaid. But since BuySellVolume doesn't backfill from historical data, it ends up with its own scale from the point I connect or switch instruments, until I've been watching the same instrument for long enough that the largest total volume recorded by BuySellVolume is also the largest volume recorded by UpDown.

Is there any way to tie the scale of two indicators together, so that BSV uses the same range as UD?

Hopefully this makes sense, if not, I can upload a picture of what's currently happening, compared to what I'd realy like to see.

Hi TNixon,

Thank you for your note.

With NinjaTrader 7 this is possible. If you right-click on the chart and then select Indicators you can set the BuySellVolume and VolumeUpDown Indicator to be plotted in the same panel, but in addition to that you will want to change the Scale Justification for one of the indicators to be Left or Overlay so that it does not affect the scaling of the other indicator on the Right. More information at:
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by StrongLikeBull, Yesterday, 04:05 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes