Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

TT Trading Technologies ordering feed not 64bit ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Trading Technologies ordering feed not 64bit ?

Hello,

I was very surprised to see that I cannot connect to the TT (trading technologies) ordering datafeed with the ninjatrader 64bit version.

When will this be possible ?

Thanks.

Hello metaltrade,

Thank you for your note.

We do not have specific dates for the implementation of remaining connections to support 64-bit connectivity.

Currently the following connection technologies support 64-bit:
    Contains critical information including but not limited to migration, installation, connections and changes.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Don't you need connectivity with TT because of the static DOM licensing issue?

Comment

I need to connect with TT to fill my orders, I have kinetick for the datafeed of the charts

Comment

Sorry mate, I was directing that question to NT staff.

I've been away from NT for a while (updated my PC to 64bit before NT became 64bit compatible...) and we used to have to subscribe to TT to use the static DOM since it was their invention...I don't know if things have changed...

Comment

No, now you pay TT $0,1 per side for each trade (credits have to be bought on the ninjatrader site) to use the static DOM, and on plus an extra fee to use the TT datafeed. (mostly included in your broker fee)

Comment

Yeah thats it. Are you saying then, that you can't buy the credits now because of your 64bit setup, or connect to the subsciption?

Edited wording slightly...
              Last edited by Antraman; 01-04-2011, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Indeed, apparently 64bit ninjatrader is not working on TT.

Comment

You can connect to TT when you run NinjaTrader 7 in 32 bit. Subsequently TT fees apply when using the Static SuperDOM.

When you install NinjaTrader 7 on a 64 bit PC, you will see two NinjaTrader 7 icons. One is specified with '64 bit', the other icon is not. Please double click the icon without '64 bit' to run NinjaTrader in 32 bit. You will now be able to connect to TT.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Would like to be able to use NT7 64 with TT

My account with Velocity Futures uses TT as the transaction connection.

I would like to be able to use 64 bit Ninjatrader. Are there any plans to implement a 64 bit TT adapter?

How big a performance penalty for using 32 bit Ninjatrader on a Windows 7 64 bit machine? Performance under this setup does seem OK from what I can see.

Comment

Performance can actually theoretically be worse if using 64-bit code, depending on the situation. People seem to want to use 64-bit because 64 is twice the size of 32, yet many people have little to no reasons for wanting to do so. If someone can't answer why they would need 64-bit code, then it's usually the case that it's unnecessary. Though an app like NT can certainly benefit from taking advantage of 64-bit code, for most people I would think it's not really much of an advantage. If you're not making money running the 32-bit version, the 64-bit version probably isn't going to start raking in the dough

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
                      Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
                      5 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse