Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to PFG

Dear All

I too cannot connect to PFG Data feed anymore. I am continously getting the 'connecting - PFG' bottom left then getting server socket error 10053.

I've had this issue before and honestly do not know how I rectified it. I have a feeling it had something to do with my net connection not supporting it. However I now have a different laptop, better broadand connection and NT7 with the correct PFG API. It was working fine up until the weekend when I can no longer connect.

I have tried every uninstall/reinstall of NinjaTrader and PFG API immaginable. I have tripled checked I have the correct versions. I must have as it work perfectly last week and didn't mess with any of the set up. I've tried multiple wireless and ethernet broadband connections. I've changed my IP from auotmated to static. I've previously exhausted all Ninja and PFG troubleshooting and tech support - no one can provide an answer.

Please if someone could suggest something other then reinstalling/rebooting/repairing the data base I would be eternally greatful. None of the above have worked for me. My system and code are all set up in Ninja but can no longer use it!

Help, help, help...

Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Rapine Heihei  
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:01 PM