Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

FOREX broker and NINJA platform compatiability.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOREX broker and NINJA platform compatiability.............

I am wondering if someone can help me find a broker of which I can open a Nano OREX account with , but that is compatiable with the use of Ninja Trader and the platform/DOM. Here's what I'm looking for, I know I will need to open an account and fund it through a FOREX broker. But I am looking for a boker to where I can have my money with them in my account, but instead of using the Platform through their site, I want to place my orders on the FOREX market and manage my trades using Ninja Trader and this platform / DOM. Any help and replys are greatly appreciated,. Thanks - Mike

Hello mdsvtr,

Thank you for your post.

I'm not familiar with the term nano - is this different than a micro or mini account?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kyle..........

Yeah, Nano lots can be traded in increments of 100 where as the micro is 1000 and the mini is 10,000 I have found a few brokers ( Oanada, InterbankFX and LiteForex ) that offer Nano accounts, I'm just trying to find anyone on here who may have or is currently using such a broker and is also making there trades using the Ninja platform/DOM . Side question, I sam in the Manager on ninja, the Currency Pairs for all the main currenies, if I wanted to place say 4 trades and each trade was on a differnt pair, would I have to have 4 seperate DOMs opened or can I toggle back and forth on the same DOM to each different trade/pair and manage them manually from there. Thanks again - Mike

Comment

MBT will allow nano. Just set your lot size to 1 = 1000, and then enter say 1200 units of currency. It will show up as 1.2 lots in the order window.

Minimum trade size is 1000 units though.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920