X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate expression problem

I wanted to reply to the post but this post won't allow it...see post

So I will post it here.

I'm having a problem using this indicator while trying to create a SMA of this indicator. Each time I try I get no result. This seems to work on some instruments but not all...6E but not on ZN. It seems to work if I create 1 sma but not another. Please advise.

williammanda, you will have to contact the author of the script for assistance.
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have a question about the u;ltimate expression indicator. I couldn't find a place to post so I hope you don't mind that I post here. I am trying to get the difference between the 19ema -39 ema of ^iina.z-^iind.z . (which is the advancing issues minus delining issues. in other words advancers minus decliners is needed for the calculation. the oscillator is the difference between the 19 and 39 day ema of advancers minus decliners.

Comment

I've tried to get a reply to my post. I sent a message and an email to the author but haven't gotten a reply.

Comment

Hi William,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've just noticed you left me a PM a while ago. To be honest, I don't check PMs much often. I've also noticed the whole NT Version 7 Beta forum is locked now and nobody can make new posts so I've recreated my original thread here http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=38011.

Regarding your issue. Frankly, I come up against this problem myself but I'm not entirely sure what's the root cause. I think I also observed this behaviour with other indicators when nested. So this actually may be a NT bug. However, I found a workaround which typically solves most funny nested indicators issues. When you run into the problem again press F5 which effectively causes NT to reload all indicators (and nested indicators as well) plotted on a chart. I'm looking to add new features to the indicator now and while at it I'll examine my code to see if there's a flaw.

-UltimateIndicator-

Comment

Where?

It bugs me . somehow I can't find the indicator. Could someone please post a link?! Or was it removed?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
            Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Gerik