Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question

Hi.

If I am leasing a license every 3 months, can I cancel at anytime and receive a refund for the difference?

Thanks

Hello Nepenthean,

In the instance where you cancel a quarterly auto renewing subscription during a lease period we will set your license to expire 3 months from the date of your last payment. We do not provide refunds for unused subscription time.

Thank you for your post and if you have any further sales questions do not hesitate to send us an e-mail to sales AT NinjaTrader dot com.

Regards,

Mike
    MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

HELP!! all I need to take the NT ma crossover strategy and add to it like 3 profit targets and stop limts , is there a simple way of doing this? I keep getting not aloud and name already eis... ect
      please help

Comment

zacawad1,

You can copy the sample code and make modifications. First click View Code, then Right Click > Save as to provide a new name.

Please review this link on the strategy wizard screens:

If you're having trouble, let us know exactly which screen you're on, exactly which values are used, and the exact message received.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Help..

If I copy thae MA sample code... 1>do I need to rename any part of the code?
          2> I need code that allows for 3 porfit trigers points.
          3>I need code that allows for a stop to be palced.
          I have been trying at this for a month and getting no where... Where can I find these codes and where would they get put in?
          zaC

Comment

ZaC,

Yes, you need to save as a new name if you would like to make any changes to the sample.

Profit Targets are tied to an entry signal or will apply to all entries. The sample doesn't scale in multiple times to allow different profit target levels.

We have a code sample available here on scaling in and out of a strategy.

You will need 3 separate entries in order to have 3 profit targets. Once you setup the entries, there is a strategy wizard screen dedicated to setting up targets and stop losses. Match fromEntrySignal field in the targets with the name you provided in your entry rules.
            Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes