• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy opening order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy opening order

Good day. I created a strategy earlier today and ran a backtest with positive results, however the method wasn't what I intended so I edited the strategy on when to get in and get out of a trade. However, now when I backtest, I get no results, all zero's. The date switches between 4/13/2006 and a date range of 1/1/2011 and 1/16/2011.

What could be causing this?

Also, it seems my definition to exit a trade is not applying, with the trade holding till days closing instead of exiting after "x" ticks. What data entry am I missing to get in and out of a trade as per my (perceived) definitions.
    Attached Files

Welcome to our forums here - very likely your trade entry and exit conditions are simply not triggering due to issues with the logic - you can best check into when also drawing on your conditions thus you get a direct visual feedback of your logic - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...gy_actions.htm
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Nat11, Today, 04:30 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Yesterday, 11:50 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes