Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance Issue

NT 7.0.1000.2
    Account performance reports differ depending on access used.
    Access 1. Strategy Tab > Account Performance TAb> Select Account, Trades Tab
    Access 2. Strategy Tab>Right mouse click on a strategy line, AccountPerformance, Historical and real> Trades tab.

Access 1 trades are shown for the strategy days loaded minus min bars required as stated in the UI setup for the strategy.

Access 2 trades are shown for all strategy days loaded. Which is erroneous since indicators are not given the min bars required to initialize. This results in erroneous order matching, and so all the trades shown are wrong.

Hello Camdo,

Thank you for your post.

Please provide all steps you are taking in ‘access 1’ & ‘access 2’ so that we can attempt to reproduce this issue.

Thank you,
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi chip,
      The access route is described in post #1.
      The strategy was loaded in Strategy tab many days ago. Each day I enable the strategy in the morning and let it run for the day. Some time after session close, I disable the strategy, and shutdown NT. Next day I startup and reenable around 9:15 am and run for the entire NYSE session. I read the data around 4:10 pm with the strategy still enabled.

In General, I have never been able to obtain accurate data from Account Performance. It seems that the matching process is constantly off balance.

Comment

Hello Camdo,

When you mention that the performance reporting is not accurate, what values are you comparing in order to conclude this?

Ideally you would be able to supply us with reproducible steps so that we can recreate & evaluate what might be taking place.

Please also clarify in your ‘access 2’ scenario if you are bringing in more data that in ‘access 1’; i.e. historical & real-time.
        ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes