• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to cancel out live orders????

yet another error!
    "unable to cancel out live orders, strategy was not started"

Hello,

With any error we would need to look into log and trace files to look at what occured. Please send them into support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email as an attachment
    My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20110119 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
    My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110119 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

sent. can you tell me why is it that every single day there is another problem another error another part of NT that just does not work? why is it that .net always get corrupted? why is it that a strategy can run just fine in sim101 but not even start in a real account? why is it that nothing - nothing works without problems in NT? I have well over 100 posts almost all of which are errors. Why are new versions of NT out every other day but there has never been a single version that is completely stable?
      Last edited by nightriderx; 01-24-2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nightriderx View Post
        sent. can you tell me why is it that every single day there is another problem another error another part of NT that just does not work? why is it that .net always get corrupted? why is it that a strategy can run just fine in sim101 but not even start in a real account? why is it that nothing - nothing works without problems in NT? I have well over 100 posts almost all of which are errors. I sit here watching my strategy make money in sim101 while the real acct will not start - yet again! another wasted day. Why are new versions of NT out every other day but there has never been a single version that is completely stable?
        John Gromala, a principal in NinjaTrader replied to you directly yesterday. Please reply to his reply with your telephone number and we will contact you to discuss your situation personally.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by frankthearm, 04-18-2024, 09:08 AM
        16 responses
        0 likes