Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume chart problem

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest 7 version, and am switching over to it from 6.5. I'm disappointed that you no longer have the option for a volume chart in your drop down box for time frames. But more importantly, my volume chart isn't even working properly. Here's a pic.
    Attached Files

Hi shali27,

Thank you for your post.

In reference to your chart image the Volume bars are over-lapping due to a property on the chart. Since Volume bars are built independent of the time axis they can overlap depending on long it took for the volume to equal the bar value specified. If you right-click on the chart you can then select Properties, and then set the Equidistant Bar Spacing to True. More information at:

As for the option to change directly from a chart, that was removed because it is possible to change the interval by typing directly on the chart now, and since that is possible it is was then unnecessary to have the ability to define a volume range, when you could do so without having to access the interval dropdown. More information on changing the interval from the chart at:
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes