not recieving data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not recieving data

hi i have zenfire and ninja7 beta latest version and i just get couple of feeds on my charts i don't get ym 03-11 or qm symbols just getting tf,es,nq,6e and i know zenfire provides those feeds because on my laptop every thing works but on my desk i don't get thosed feeds any suggestion.

thank you

Hi saeed,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please clarify the current version of NinjaTrader 7 you are currently running by going to Help-->About. The most current version is a production release 7.0.1000.2, and if you not running that version you will want to upgrade to the most current version.

However, depending on the version you are coming from there may be particular steps, and so with the precise version you are using we should be able to resolve this issue.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i am runing the version you mentioned there it's the latest release

Comment

Hi saeed,

Thank you for that clarification, and can you pleas reset the instruments. To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.

After resetting the instruments can you please go to Tools-->Instrument Manager-->find the YM contract and highlight it-->Edit. In the ensuing window can you please select the Misc tab and then please confirm that your settings match the screenshot I have attached.

If so please create a new chart and please let us know if you are receiving real-time data for the YM 03-11 contract.
        Attached Files

Comment

i did what you said and my instrument editor on ym is a little different with yours im missing ouple of rows but zenfire is YMICBOT

Comment

Hi saeed,

You may be missing certain providers from the available providers since I am using a different license, and the Free Edition License I am using entitles me to connect to any provider, and thus that difference.

In your YM instrument can you please change the symbol mapping for Zen-Fire to YM|CBOT as the symbol separating the two is distinct. You can just copy it from this response and place it in the Zen-Fire mapping, and then please check to see if you receive real-time data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post LawrenHom  
            Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes