Pop up window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bertrand,

Is it possible to dowload Replay data in larger scale. For now I can only download 1 instrument and 1 day.
    Is there way to download 1 instrument whole month datas. Or 5 instruments 1 month data?

Thanks
    Peter88

Comment

Hi Peter, this is unfortunately not possible currently, but tracked already as enhancement suggestion under # 739.
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello NT support,

I am looking for some examples of classes declarations and proper coding.
        The name of indicator is GomVolumeLadder and can be found in Big MIke Elite forum. LIne around 1288 is example from Gomi how to access the BA Ladder info.

I am trying to make ladder to display some signal like arrow and latter on change collor ot the box where equall number for ask and bid are.

I think I am missing declaration of the Classes which I am using, and as well at the bottom Properties of the program I did not include anything. For luck of time at this time I am asking for some examples or directions how to continue.

// if (CurrentBar<5) return;

BALadderClass lad1;
        LadderClass lad2;
        LadderClass lad3;

// let's get BA ladders pair 3 bars ago. It's a collection indexed by barnum

lad1=baLadders[CurrentBar];

// let's get the ask ladder

lad2=lad1.AskLadder;
        lad3=lad1.BidLadder;
        if (lad1.AskLadder==lad1.BidLadder)
        DrawArrowDown(
        "tag2s" + CurrentBar, false, 0, Low[0] + 7 * TickSize, Color.Fuchsia);

Your input appreciated
        Thanks
        Peter

Comment

Hello Peter, we would unfortunately not be familiar enough with the inner workings of this custom indicator to assist modifying, I suggest you contact the original developer or post in the indicator package related thread here on the forums.

Comment

Hi Bertrand,

Unfortunatelly the indicator is in Elite area of Big Mike forum and I am not allowed to post it somewhere else.

What I am asking is some example of corect class declaration . I am playing with Nt scripts only from time to time and I forgoting the basics.

Thanks
            Peter

Comment

Peter, for the general indicator structure you can check into the NT supplied indicators in the NinjaScript editor or you start a custom indicator by setting it up in the indicator wizard, this would lay out the basic structure needed for you then: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...indicators.htm

Comment

Hi, with reference to the question and answer below, has the situation changed since this conversation two years ago? Is programming pop-up windows in NT still unsupported?

Originally posted by Peter88 View Post
                01-25-2011, 11:39 PM
                Hi Bertrand,

Thank you for replay. Ny next question is: Is it possible to program pop-up window in NT?
                I am new to programong.

thanks
                peter
                Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                01-26-2011, 12:07 AM
                You're welcome - this is possible within C# programming and since then doable in NinjaTrader as well, but unfortunately we do not provide support in this area (only on what we document in our NT help-guide and reference samples here on forum).

Comment

Hi AnotherTrader, yes that's correct - however here's some discussion from the forums which you could review further on those topics hopefully providing a starting point :

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Belfortbucks  
                  Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes