Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing data in Charts

Where's the data from 6:30 to 8AM?

I did re-connect, it did start updating, it will not show me this morning's data prior to my logging in. And I have never used Market Replay.
    Attached Files

Charting

Hello,

Please try the historical data reload feature to see if the data is then displayed.

You can do this from the Control Center -> Tools -> Historical Data -> Reload.

Comment

Tried that (shouldn't it do that automatically?)
      On 2nd thought not, it is even worse...
      now I've lost the data from 8AM to 8:30 as well!!!

any other suggestions?

Comment

Charting

Hello,

Please disconnect from your data feed and restart NinjaTrader.
        Last edited by Guest; 10-24-2007, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Disconnected from feed, repaired database (it said it did), re-connect to feed, now the current day starts at 8:55 (tho yesterday ends & starts on the correct time)

Anything else?
          Could it be in the template somehow? (I overwrote the default yesterday during chart class)

Comment

Hi Lost Trader:

Which datafeed/broker connection are you connected to? Also, in which connection sequence (i.e. I connect to Open Tick and then IB)?

Can you re-produce this behavior? What happens when you close your chart and open a New Chart under File > New > Chart.

Best regards,
            RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Datafeed = IQ Feed. And that is the only connection (did not know I could have more than one)

Before repairing the database, I closed all charts and disconnected from IQFeed.

After repair, I connected to IQFeed, got my little chime & then I opened a new chart (of ES). Same problem. The I loaded a saved template (diff name) and still had same problem.

There is one custom indicator in the template (both default & saved). VOL_MultiColor - KBJ helped me get it yesterday. I hope that is not the problem, I cannot use NT charting without multicolor Volume.

The default template also has two built-in power indicators (BuySellPressue & BuySellVolume), which I should delete, since the history disappears if I so much as change time frames or templates. But I was looking at them during Chart demo yesterday...

Here's one for you. I closed & pulled a chart of the YM -- no problem. Closed & pulled up ES again - same problem. Same template...
              Ouch, I need ES...

Comment

Hi Lost Trader:

Thank you for providing.

a) Please ensure that you are running the current release of the DTNiQ feed, you may download from our IQ Connection page at the link below:

b) Please ensure that your Session Begins times/ends time are set correctly to your local pc clock time.

c) Is your pc clock, both date/time synched correctly?

Comment

Ryan, I just loaded and installed everything on Sunday. (Very new here)
                  So yes, I made certain that I installed = iqfeed_client_4_2_1_4.exe

The 1st append photo shows the time setting 6:30AM - 1:15PM which is local (AZ) time. Side bar: I've already requested that NT let me work in Eastern time (without changing my local clock)

Yes, my local clock is set correctly (auto set by alphaclock to the satelite). And I check the display frequently as it is the only clock I can see when working...

Comment

Hi Lost Trader:

Please send me an email to support @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post.

In your email, include your log file for my reference.

To do this, go to Documents (this could be My Documents if on Windows XP) > NinjaTrader 6 > log folder and attach the file with the appropriate day.

I just attempted to re-produce and received an error message in my log file.

I am sending this to our development team for thier assistance and would like to see if you received the same error.

Best regards,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by proptrade13, Today, 11:06 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
                    Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
                    4 responses