Build charts with selected dates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build charts with selected dates.

Is it possible to build a chart series with selected non-sequential dates? For example, could I build a chart series where I only plot FOMC days for the last year?
    The reason I want to do this is that I have indicators that are previous time-of day based, rather than "past bars" based. With these I can plot historical stats for time of day or day of week. While I can eliminate days from the indicators that I feel are outliers, I have not found a way to do teh exact opposite, which is to only apply the insicators to those outlier days. For example, what is the historical intraday volatility for FOMC days?
    I could do this by applying my indicators to a chart that is comprised of just FOMC days.

Thanks.

Hi rangerdoc,

Thank you for your post.

This isn't something which is possible by just creating a new chart. That said, you could create something along these lines by excluding days from your data set via the Historical Data Manager. For more information about editing data in the HDM, please see the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...t7/editing.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post elirion
    by elirion

Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    5 responses