Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking long to load

It is taking a long time to load NT thru zen..what;s up

the nt windown comes up indicating it is being loaded, but the control panel does not so I can't even access the prgram is zen having problems?

I have repaired datbase, and remade connection, still doesn't work
    Last edited by Gregory Arkadin; 01-29-2011, 11:08 AM.

Same problem for me. Zenfire/rythmic must be doing maintenance again. Would be usefull if somebody could post that they are doing this, in advance, and we wouldn´t spend time trying to fix what isn´t broke!!!

Comment

yes I agree, I just fixed my db but this crap has been going on since yesterday

Comment

when is the ETA when we will get NT fixed? its been f ed since yesterday. Does not open,shuts down. I thought TS was a joke,than I came to these guys.

Comment

Hello,

I just received an update from Zen-Fire.

There is maintenance going on with their servers which will give intermittent connectivity until later tonight.
          ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Sir,but the platform is not even opening without me even joining ZF...something onmy end? I reinstalled/installed the latest version twice,checked my firewall....
            I double click to restart and say I can only open one at a time,looking into Task manager there is a NT op still sitting there when I 'opened' the first time and that kicks out the second start.
            Last edited by neilzep; 01-29-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Hello neilzep,

In that case you will want to move all workspace files out of the default directory and see if that clears up these issues. Here are the instructions:

To temporarily move the workspace (.xml) files,
              1. Close NinjaTrader
              2. locate the NinjaTrader workspace folder (My Documents / NinjaTrader 7 / workspaces)
              3. then select >
              4. cut >
              5. & paste all of these files to a temporary folder (e.g. on your desktop)

Please let me know once you complete this & if you are then able to start the platform and run it without issue.

Comment

i removed the workspace to my Desktop...no go...still NT is sitting in my TM...

Avira is shutdown...

Comment

Hello neilzep

Please send an email to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and make it my attention.

Thank you,

Comment

I am getting this message, is this because of server maintenance?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	860864

anything I need to do on my end?

Comment

Hello Gregory Arkadin

The error message you get, "Login Failed: Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection" indicates incorrect information may have been entered in the connection, or that the connection is blocked by other software (firewall, anti-virus, etc.). For example, if you are using Norton, you will need to add NinjaTrader to the exceptions list.

At this point, please restart your NinjaTrader application.

If the issue persists, you will need to search your PC for any software that could be blocking the connection, disable these until connection can be made.

Please let me know if this does not resolve the issue.

Comment

I reinstalled nt...still ddoesn;lt work

its not norton, worked fine before friday until zen did maintenance
                        Last edited by Gregory Arkadin; 01-30-2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Hello Gregory Arkadin,

This connection issue is not resolved by reinstalling NinjaTrader.

If none of the items listed in my previous post resolved the issue, you can send an email to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and we can work with you in testing the connection on our end.

Thank you,

Comment

I have had similar problems. #1 Problem was that the .mdb files was just too damned big. It was 78mb representing about 400 trades.

Had massive errors today and NT just hung there .... after months of problem free sim trading I realised that my 2.5ghz 2gig Ram desktop PC was just too darned old.

Switched to my newer laptop 2.7ghz 4 gig RAM and NT fired up but the PFG API just hung there ... the Reason? I had used lower case letters when entering my account # into the connection guide.

Those are just some dumb newb errors that I wanted to share.

Comment

I use IB data feed, and I only open one chart (5 minutes, 2 days), no any indicator, it takes 3-5 seconds to load one chart. Have you had this kind of problem? Could you please let me know how to fix it? Thank you so much in advance.

By the way, I am running it on a brand new pc, i5 cpu, 10 GB memory, and I checked, when called one chart, only use about 3- 5% of cpu.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mattbsea  
                              Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post RideMe