chart missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chart missing data

Hi all of my charts from CL to ES will not display earlier data when I change them. If I loaded an ES chart right now it would start at 1:30 et with the previous time being fridays close and all the morning data missing. Its like that with all my charts. I tried repair DB and reset DB, and he reload all historical data button is unselectable, what should I do.

Hi Sidvish912,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please clarify which version you are presently using, by going to Help-->About from the NinjaTrader Control Center. Additionally, can you please clarify which data provider you are presently using, and also if you were to close NinjaTrader and then disable your anti-virus and firewall software and then re-open if you are able to then connect and access the available historical data server.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Im using NT7 release 2, and I use Zenfire. I have Microsoft security essentials and don't know how to turn it off.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for that clarification.

Rather than focus on the anti-virus presently, can you please reboot your PC and then re-open NinjaTrader. Upon re-opening can you please reset your instruments.
        To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.

Upon resetting can you then please remove, repair and recreate your connection.
        • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
        • Then please go to Tools-->Options-->Data and then Repair the DB
        • Restart NinjaTrader
        • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

Then please see if your charts load and if you are able to access the historical data server upon closing and re-connecting to Zen-Fire.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Delerium  
        Started by FAQtrader, Today, 03:35 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes