Connecting through Patsystem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting through Patsystem

Hi - I have a demo account from Global. They use Patsystem as their data provider. However, Patsystem is not in the provider list when I go to the connection screen. I need to put in the host address, port, etc. Please advise. Thanks

Hello JerryA,

Thank you for your post.

This may be the result of not having your NinjaTrader license key enabled for Patsystems. If this is the case then you can email sales AT ninjatrader DOT com and request that they change this for you.

It is also possible that your connection to the NinjaTrader licensing servers. Please let us know which item applies & we can determine what steps to take next.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by JerryA View Post
      Hi - I have a demo account from Global. They use Patsystem as their data provider. However, Patsystem is not in the provider list when I go to the connection screen. I need to put in the host address, port, etc. Please advise. Thanks
      I have a license of NT and I have Patsystems real time Data. However, I cannot see historical data and that´s importante for my trading strategies. How can I get free historical data into my NT platform??

Comment

Originally posted by guillemonroy View Post
        I have a license of NT and I have Patsystems real time Data. However, I cannot see historical data and that´s importante for my trading strategies. How can I get free historical data into my NT platform??
        Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

Patsystems doesn't provide historical data to us. Please see here for more info:

Check under the section 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider'

What might be an option for you to add as a datafeed provider is Kinetick. Please see www.kinetick.com for more info.
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
        9 responses
        0 likes