Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

overnight data NT7

Hi,

Made the move to NT7 last week, everything seems OK. Except, I just opened my charts first time since closing them at market end on Friday at 17:15pm and I can´t get the overnight trading to show on the charts ?

In 6.5 I used to open my charts, and as soon as I reconnected my data feed (zenfire) it would update the chart with the past overnight range..

Must be a setting I have wrong somewhere ?

Anyone help with this ? Thanks.

Hello ScottieDog,

Can you please check what session template you have selected in the data series menu (right click chart) of the chart. Could it be excluding the current time? Price bars are built as per the session times of the session template you are using.

If it reflects <Use instrument settings>, please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, highight the instrument in question and click Edit. You can now view what session template is used.

Subsequently go to Control Center-->Tools-->Session Manager. You can now see what times are used by the session template. You can modify session templates to your liking or create brand new ones. More information can be found at the link below.

If you select the 'Default 24/7' session template in the data series menu, it does not exclude time and you should load overnight data.

If the issue remains, please tell me what instrument you have selected in the chart.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have default 24/7 selected, did have since last week when setting it up.

I am using CL 03-11 and CL 04-11

The chart basically ends at 17:15pm friday, then restarts today at 07:15am EST, which is when I started my charts up this morning.

Comment

I'm having the same issue with CL (crude oil). The crude mini contract is fine (QM). Both charts have the same settings. I've tried reloading and restarting.

Comment

I am able to reproduce the issue with the CL instrument on my end. I already sent a note to development about it. If there is any news, I will post it at the forum thread below.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          10 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post traderqz  
          Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes