Number format in Level II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number format in Level II

In level 2, under the size column you use commas to separate the thousandths from the hundredths place. As far as I can remember I don't think it's this way anywhere else order entry happens, including the DOM. It's confusing in that it looks like a '.' for a moment instead of a ',' ... for consistency, I'd like to request that the comma be removed and the number format be simply 1234 instead of 1,234. Particularly for those who trade forex and are used to seeing more than 2 numbers after a '.' (1.3435 for example), it's not particularly pleasing to the eye.

Hello JoshDance,

Thank you for your post and your feed back.

We do not dictate how digits are formatted in the window display. This is set in your Windows Control Panel under "Region and Language Options".

I was able to remove the "," as the digit separator and use a blank character by modifying the appropriate setting in Windows.

Please go to Start--> Control Panel--> click "Region and Language"--> then from the R&L dialog window, select "Additional Settings"--> under the "Numbers" tab, delete the comma next to "Digit grouping symbols" and press apply.

You will need to restart NinjaTrader for these changes to take effect.

You can customize the format of how numbers/currency is displayed in NinjaTrader from this windows feature.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes