Real-time data feed without a live brokerage account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real-time data feed without a live brokerage account

I am setting up Ninja Trader for someone that is mostly just paper trading as a hobby. They will not be setting up a live brokerage account. Is there any way to still get a real-time data feed for Ninja Trader given this condition? I understand that several brokerages offer free trials, but that approach expires after a while. I am also aware that Ninja offers an excellent simulated market data option, but it is not quite the same as having the real data. I do not need a high-end real-time data feed.. just something that works and is cost effective.

Hello naifwonder,

Please see the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support.

Unfortunately we do not support any data feeds which are free and provide real-time data.

As per NinjaTrader 7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $50 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.

You'll also enjoy all these benefits with the purchase of any symbol package:
    From a technical perspective, NinjaTrader writes directly to the underlying server technology vs going through an API layer. This results in an optimized interface between NinjaTrader and Kinetick when compared to NinjaTrader and some other data providers.

In addition, you can find connection guides to all supported data feeds at the following link.
    Get the support you want and need 24/5 and join a community of active futures traders for trader-to-trader support. Learn more!
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post zstheorist  
    Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes