candlestick outline and wick doesnt change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

candlestick outline and wick doesnt change

I changed my charts background to black color, but candlestick outline and stick doesnt change. I did all color changes for outline and wick in data series window, pressed apply and OK but they still stays black. I know I changed it before and it worked. Any idea why it might not let me to change it? By the way when I close and open again data series window - candle outline and wick shows as chosen white. thanks
    Last edited by apynys; 02-10-2011, 08:13 AM.

Hello apynys,

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.

When I test these steps in NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.2, I am able to change the candle outline and wick color to my liking.

How exactly do you select the color in the data series menu? I click the plus box for the two options and subsequently I select the color to my liking in the 'Color' field. When I click Apply, the colors change in the chart on my end. If I subsequently click OK, the changed colors remain.

Please restart NinjaTrader, create a new chart and let me know if the issue remains upon testing the steps I described.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes