Problem with market replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with market replay

When connecting to Market Replay, its control window with "play, rewind, forward,... buttons" does not pop up as it used to do. Any way to solve it?. Thanks in advance.

Hello Sangui,

Can you please create a new workspace and subsequently connect to the Market Replay connection and check if the Market Replay control window appears. Please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->New Workspace. Connect to the Market Replay connection and check if the control window pops up.

Could it be the workspace that does not display the control window was last used on multiple monitors. You left the control window on one of the monitors that is currently not available anymore? If so, please check if you see the control window when using the same monitor setup and subsequently locate it on your main monitor.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

I have proceed as you suggested me but without succeeding. I use multiple monitors but if I connect a monitor to the same output as always there is not control window neither. Any other suggestion?. Maybe reinstall NT7?. Thanks

Comment

Hello Sangui,

Can you please try the following. While NinjaTrader is closed, please go to (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->workspaces and transfer the _Workspaces.xml file outside the 'workspaces' folder.

Start NinjaTrader, connect to the Market Replay connection and check if the Market Replay control window will appear.

Comment

After doing what you mention, the same problem still continue. And also the MiniSP500 realtime data (with IB) is completely stalled, so I think I have some serious problem. I will uninstall and install the NT7 again from the beginning. I will keep you posted about the result.

Thanks for tour help anyways.

Comment

Sounds good, please let me know the outcome after you re-installed NinjaTrader.

Comment

Now the Market Reply is OK. But the instrument "ES 06-11" is stalled (I mean it is stopped in realtime). Other instruments such as "^COMP" for example works fine. I will open another post to discuss about this. Regards and thanks.

Comment

Hi Sangui,

I believe this is the same question as: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=38357

Can you please clarify if that resolves the issue, or if I have misunderstood.
                Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ryan,

I worked it out by reinstalling the NT7 again from zero.

Regards,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post arvidvanstaey  
                  Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
                  16 responses
                  0 likes