ZenFire Doesn't show in drop down list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire Doesn't show in drop down list

I am trying to setup NT to run on a backup computer in case my primary computer
    fails. I have downloaded and installed NT, but when I go to setup my account connection ZenFire does not show up in the drop down list as a valid connection. It is there on my primary computer, why not on my secondary one? Is there a new config file I have to download that will provide a zenfire connection. My futures account is with Mirus.
    Thanks
    DaveN

Hi daven,

Thank you for your post.

If you are using the same license in both installations, which you can do so long as you do not run both installations of NinjaTrader using the same license at the same time, then the likely cause of the issue is related to a firewall on your PC perhaps blocking access to the NinjaTrader license servers.

I would verify the license on both installations is correct in the Help > License Key and then if the issue persists check the firewall settings by disabling and then seeing if you can create the connection.

If not please send us an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and please include your license so that we can test that license on our end.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:13 AM
    1 response
    0 likes