Error trading the 6E MBT,Kinetick user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error trading the 6E MBT,Kinetick user

After I was reading the problem about get data for the 6E with my broker MBT . I went for a connection with Kinetick. Right now I am reciving historical data live from Kinetick for the 6E 03-11.

But when I try to put a order in the 6E, I got this message: MB trading conection. Unable to submit order now:no quotes available affected Order:Sell 1 Market

Hello Juliano,

The error message indicates that no orders can be submitted to MBTrading, since here is no real-time data received for the 6E instrument. You will need to receive real-time data in order to submit orders.

What connection sequence are you currently using? Does it make a difference if you reverse the connection sequence?

If you do not receive real-time data, please try the following. Disconnect from all data feeds in NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments.

Restart NinjaTrader and check if you receive real-time data for the 6E 03-11. If so, please check if you can submit orders.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am connecting Kinetick first and MBT second. I am reciving real time data.
      After I did what you said I got the same error message when I am traying to place a trade, and also I realized I am not receiving live data for the ES anymore!!

Comment

Hello Juliano,

Could it be you are not subscribed for the 6E and ES instruments with Kinetick? If you are not subscribed with Kinetick to the exchange where these instruments are traded at, you will receive delayed data in NinjaTrader. So it seems you receive real-time data, but it is actually delayed data. Consequently it causes the error message you initially reported.

You can make any changes to your Kinetick subscription at the link below.

Comment

I am sure that I am subscribed to Kinetick for the 6E and ES.
          I was reciving real time data until now for both of these values, and I was trading last week the ES in real time.

Comment

Can you please try a restart of NinjaTrader and check if you receive real-time data for these instruments. Do you receive real-time data if you select the instrument in the Control Center-->Orders-tab?

It could be that you need to receive real-time data from MBTrading as well in order to submit orders to your MBTrading account. If you do receive real-time data from Kinetick, do you still experience the error message?

Comment

Yes I am recdeinving Real time data in the Orders panel.

I am still expirienced the error message in the 6E.

I am sure that I am not receiving data from MBT for the 6E because that was the reason I bought Kinetick.

Comment

I think the probloem is I am not receiving data from MBT for the 6E.
                I try disconnected Kinetick and left MBT alone, and I am not receiving data for the 6E in the control panel orders.

How can I solve it?

Comment

Unfortunately it seems you need to receive real-time data with MBTrading as well in order to trade it at MBTrading.

What was the cause of not receiving 6E data with MBTrading? Are you subscribed to the 6E instrument with MBTrading?

If so, please try resetting your instruments as per post #2 and check if you receive real-time data while connected to MBTrading.

If the issue remains, can you please send me your MBTrading connection so I can test it on my end. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this thread.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by ruudawakening, Today, 12:58 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                  Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes