DOM Issues with Zenfire using .Net RAPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOM Issues with Zenfire using .Net RAPI

I upgraded Ninja 7 to version 7.0.1000.3. I am running the 32 bit version on Windows 7. My broker is Mirus and uses Zenfire to connect.

Attached is a picture of one of my DOMs after I have been connected for a bit. You will notice that the current price on the 6E contract is 1.3492 BUT the bid/ask is shown as 1.3481/1.3482 and the market depth is clearly off. Actually the ONLY thing that updates on the DOM is the current price - all the other data stays static from when the connection was made.

If I disconnect and change my account connection to the the Zenfire legacy API then everything works fine.
    Attached Files

Hi TomFrank,

Thanks for reporting. Can you tell me if this is reproducible? We will try here on our end as well.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

TomFrank,

Also, could you please send us your NinjaTrader Logs/Traces. You can do this via NinjaTrader menu Help > Mail To Support, in the subject include "For RayD".

Thanks
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ray,

I saw this first on Friday (2/11) when I started up and remembering the notes in the release notes changed to using the legacy API. It happened again when I switched back to the new RAPI to see if I could generate a screen shot to send. It has consistently happened for me on my computer - Win 7 Pro 64 bit 8GB RAM i7 quad core processor with all the latest Microsoft patches.

Tommy

Comment

Hi TomFrank,

I wanted to remove a variable from the equation. Could you please try this:
          - terminate NT
          - uninstall NT73 via control panel
          - manually remove folder <program files>/NinjaTrader7 (if it still exists)
          - download and install NT73 again.

Then if the issue persists can you please forward your log and trace files to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
          • The log file will be named ‘log.YYYYMMDD.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
          • The trace file will be named ‘trace.YYYYMMDD.txt’
          Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just wanted to post some closure to this thread. Got a suggestion via email early last week from support to try removing my Zenfire connection and recreating. Tried that and it fixed the problem. Seems when the connection is created it puts some hard links to the servers and one of those from when I originally created the connection was now bad.

Thanks to support for the fix.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post trilliantrader  
            Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
            1 response
            0 likes