where do i start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do i start?

Hello Guys. I have been a discrecionary trader for some time now...and i am tired of watching at the screen to enter the trades. I use Volume profile and simple lines of support and resistance to spot opportunities, i dont use any indicator but volume profile, nothing else, then I plot my lines of support and resistance. That's all....

Is there a way to build and automated strategy with just this?

I would be very glad if someone can teach me how to do this, or refer me to someone who can build this for me....

I really need help i dont have any clue, i mean ZERO, NONE....about programming and i dont think i am capable of doing so....

let me know please

thanks

daniel

Daniel, you could build a strategy out of your support and resistance values, but you would need to come up with a completely objective way to define those out of the profile seen, this can be quite challenging if you're doing full Market Profile analysis...at least according to my findings.

To contact a certified NinjaScript consultant and programmer who would be ready to code this for you professionally, please see this link of references - http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jeronymite  
    Started by bill2023, Today, 08:51 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes