Multicolor EMA for Ninja 6.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multicolor EMA for Ninja 6.5?

Does anyone have have a multicolor ema for Ninja 6.5? (i.e. up=one color, down=second color). Would appreciate it. I could not find it when I searched and being new to Ninja, I would not know how to code it. Thanks.
    Last edited by jtimpson; 02-16-2011, 12:37 PM.

Hi jtimpson,

Thanks for your post.

I just looked through the forum and didn't see any indicators which match those criteria.

Just wanted to mention that there are several NinjaScript consultants who could code something along these lines for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners....pt-Consultants

We'll leave this thread open to see if other users might be able to point you in the right direction as well.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the try Kyle. Hopefully someone can assist. Peace.

Comment

i had a whole bunch of custom imdicators with 6.5 and last nite downloaded 7.0 because i was told by ninja cust service in a post that i didnt lose 6.5 if i loaded 7.0--guess what--i can no longer open 6.5 and i need to see my templates and workspaces on charts to find the indicators i need to bring to 7.0. If you can get me back to also open 6.5 i can do it.

here's the error message on trying to open 6.5
        i tried that last nite. Now 7.0 works, but when i click the 6.5 icon instead i get the error "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'tmpE8.tmp' in the box below..

This is my home desktop, not some network. 6.5 and 7.0 are each in separate prpgram files folders and their indicators, templates etc.. are in separate folders in my documents. why did 7.0 kill 6.5?

if it matters i am using windows xp.
        Last edited by simpletrades; 02-26-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

here is a pair of EMAs drawing 1 line that recolors as they cross eachother.
          if you need just one EMA, look on the forum for slope color changing.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi simpletrades,

Thanks for posting with the .cs file!

Per the issue with 'tmpE8.tmp':

This message indicates that the NinjaTrader uninstaller file is missing. In most cases, this will occur if a user is running a clean-up program that deletes temp files or if the temp files were deleted manually. To resolve this issue, run the Microsoft Windows Installer CleanUp utility listed below. Once the utility is running, select NinjaTrader from the list and select Remove. It will then be possible to reinstall NinjaTrader successfully. (So long as you do not delete the Documents > NinjaTrader 6.5 folder, custom settings will remain in place.)

Microsoft Windows Installer CleanUp utility: http://majorgeeks.com/Windows_Instal...ity_d4459.html
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn  
            Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
            9 responses
            0 likes