Chart will not update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart will not update

My data is through IB and I am trying to set-up Ninja charts. When I load the chart, it will not update--but the bid ask does update. Also, the chart trader does not show the account group I set up under "accounts." The individual accounts are shown though. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hello zoner,

Thank you for your post.

Are you running NinjaTrader 7? If so to retrieve 24/7 data on a chart, please follow the directions below.
    • Right click in your chart and select Data Series.
    • In the Data Series menu, set the "Session Template" property to "Default 24/7", then click OK.

Regarding your accounts, you may be in Global Simulation Mode, make sure your Live license is entered under Control Center -> Help -> License Key, then go to the File menu and uncheck Global Simulation Mode.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.
    After this open up a SuperDOM window or Chart trader and you will be able to toggle between your Live account(s) and the Sim 101 account.
    CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I went into the data series and there is no "session template" section. Can you send me a screenshot? Can I set up a phone session to figure this out? I am not in global simulation mode.

Comment

zoner,

To schedule a call please send a note to: Support [at] NinjaTrader [dot] com ATTN: Cameron in the subject, and link to the forum in the body.

Please respond with your phone number and a good date/time including your time zone you would available for a call. I will then send you further instructions for remote assistance.

Comment

I had the same problem and got really desperate about this problem because even the service couldn't help me. I found the problem by myself.
          When you remove the hook at the option-menue-data at the filter bad ticks, it will work

Comment

EddyEd,

Thank you for your contribution.

Hopefully your advice will assist any other users that experience this issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by dpolyakov, 03-29-2024, 11:30 AM
            4 responses
            2 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_RyanS  
            Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
            1 response
            0 likes