X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom data range

Hi
    I have this problem.
    I'd like to set up my custom data range, for example to have last week datas 5 minutes data serie (from monday to friday 8:00 - 18:00) and this week from tuesday to friday (excluding monday).
    In other words I need to exclude some days from datas (festivity, president day with only 2 hours trading, etc)
    How can I do this?
    Thanks

Hi runner,

Thanks for posting - this is a great question!

For what you're looking to do, a custom session template will need to be created. You'll find more information about what steps are required at the following link to our Help Guide: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...on_manager.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I created a new session template, but I didn't find the option I need (to exclude some particolar days)
      What I need is to have a calendar and select the trading days I'd like to show in my charts.
      The options present in the "SessionTemplate" allow me to exclude ALL Monday (or tuesday or wedn, etc) and not only THAT particular day
      Also went to http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...t7/index.html? but found nothing for me.

I really need Help
      Anyone?

Comment

runner,

When configuring the custom session template, all you need to do is exclude times from the days you don't want to see included.

For example, if you don't want to include Monday's in this session template, just don't add any times from Monday when creating the template.

Comment

It's not clear for me.
          For example if I exclude tuesday from 10:00 to 14:30, then ALL tuesday (and time related) in the past and in the future will be excluded.
          When I load a new chart with my Session template I have missing data. I want to exclude only certain day or time that are different every month/year.
          To be more exact take as example today-President day: ES contract ran for 2 hours. Tomorrow i will want to open my charts and exclude only yesterday 2 hours form 9:30 to 11:30, but to have all past modays in my datas/charts with normal time.
          How cau I do this?
          Or am i missing somethingh?
          thanks

Comment

runner,

Thanks for the additional information.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to exclude a single date by using a session template. This makes what you're attempting to do impossible with the software as it stands currently. That said, I do understand how this would be of benefit.

I will forward this matter on to development for further consideration as a future addition to the software.

Comment

Many thanks,
              I hope this "function" will be useful also for others.
              regards

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Pattontje  
              Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
              17 responses
              0 likes