Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to download the forex data?

hi,
    could you show me some pictures to tell me how to download the data and how to install the index and formwork?
    thanks a lot。

Hello wisher,

You will need to connect to a supported data feed provider that supports forex data in NinjaTrader to receive forex data.

Please see a matrix of all supported data feeds at the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider'.

The matrix lists "data feeds only" such as Kinetick, which only provide data in NinjaTrader. However connectivity providers such as CQG are listed as well. Besides data, they connect you to your live account at your broker as well.

Once you have access to one of those feeds, please create a connection in NinjaTrader for the feed you will use. Connection guides can be found at the following link.
    Get the support you want and need 24/5 and join a community of active futures traders for trader-to-trader support. Learn more!

You will load data in NinjaTrader when you create a chart or you can use the Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Download-tab.

In addition, you can manually import historical data as per the instructions below.

However you will need to have text files that contain the data.

I am not sure what you refer with 'index and formwork', could you please clarify?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes