X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading Unable to Submit Order

Hi

I have just got the following error.

MB Trading Unable to Submit Order now, no quotes available affected Order: Sell 200000 Market.

I trued to close out a position manually, a dialog box popped up with the following error. The really serious issue was that my stop and target order vanished.

I managed to close out the position using MB Navigator.

Any idea what has caused this?

Thanks

Mike

Hello Mike,

The rejection error indicates that they was no real-time data to submit the order in question.

Can you please check if you receive real-time data for the instrument in question when connected to MBTrading in NinjaTrader.

Did you experience any disconnections at the time of the error?

Please send me your log and trace files for today, so I can further investigate. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110223 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20110223 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

You can send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I had something similar happen yesterday, that message said that the demo account did not have forex priveleges. Had positions open that I couldnt close. So, shutdown and did a complete cold start and everything became normal after I closed the positions (forex) that were still there.

Try restarting, I did notice that there was a connection that was re-established to the order server prior to the issue appearing. Nasty when this type of stuff happens ... we need the MBTrading API to be more robust in its connection to NT.

Someday someone is going to be very hurt with this issue.

Jon

Comment

Hello Jon,

Unfortunately it seems you were disconnected from the order server.

Please note that NinjaTrader does not dictate when a connection is lost. It operates like a radio receiver in that it receives a signal from your broker and then displays/reports these signals back to you the trader. When a connection is lost, it is the broker's API that determines this and reports this to NinjaTrader which in turn reports this back to the trader.

I will forward your comments to my superiors. Thank you for your feedback.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by itrader46, Today, 09:04 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
        Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
        0 responses
        1 view