Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delayed zenfire data

Hi all,
    I have nt7 with zenfire connection, from yesterday I notice a delay of 4 minute or more, specially at the open....it seems a non-linear delay, because sometimes this is only a couple of seconds ...I have a good machine with 12gb ram and my connection is good..
    I have also tested this with another machine with a zenfire demo account and this delay does not occur. can you help me??
    sorry for my english
    Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your note and welcome to the support forum.

There is not a case where zenfire data would ever be delayed.

Are you sure its not that the data just isnt displaying in the chart due to the session template.

Right click->Data Series->Session template change this to Default 24/7.

Is the data still delayed at the open?

Also, can you please open up a time and sales window, File->New->Time and sales. Right click on the window and set it to the instrument you are watching.

Are ticks coming in here? What is the difference in their time stamp and your PC clock?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Thanks Brett for your quick reply.
      Ok, I have notice this just on the time and sales. That shows me the correct size and time of the ticks but all are delayed.....example mi PC clock show me 17.30 but the time and sale shows 17.29.10....
      I use ninja since 2 year and this is the first time....
      I can't post you a picture because, obviously, now all are in sync....
      thanks

Comment

as you can see, miy clock shows me 14:34 but data dealy of 2 minute....any idea???
        sorry but this problem has cost me hundred of euro.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Looks like your PC clock may be off. When is the last time you have synced your PC clock.

The time stamps you will see here are natively time stamped which means the time stamp comes from the broker, you will see this time here. Not your time.

I dont think the data is actually delayed, mabye your PC clock is delayed?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I also have the same issue.

CPU, bandwidth, memory are all within normal usage parameter so I think it is the feed. I do not lose data, but only it starts coming in lagged after the 930 EST open. Currently it is lagging 8 minutes.

However, if I open another instance of NT on another computer, that data steam is not lagging (I haven't monitored it long enough to see if that starts lagging too)

Comment

The computer running NT has its clock synced everyday and I can confirm it is in sync right now so I don't think it is that issue.

Comment

Hello,

In these cases. I really need to look at the log and trace files and I can tell from their.

PLease send into support at ninjatrader dot com. Reference this forum post.

Please try first to send via Control Center->Help->Mail To Support. If that is unable to send because of a firewall please send them manually with the below instruction.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email as an attachment
                There are two attachments I need in total.
                My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)
                My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.XXXXXXXX.txt (YYYYMMDD.txt)

If the files combines are larger then 8mb in size. I will not be able to recieve it via email. Please send them via filexpressit.com instead and reference the ticket number in the subject line.

Comment

Hello,

Also, please let me know what country on location you are in.

Thank You.

Comment

Ok, email sent thanks.

Comment

delayed Data

since about 3 Days, I have the same problems with delayed Data (Zenfire). It occours also mostly on about 9 am EST. The delay is within 2-5 Minutes!! Unable to trade with this Data!
                      I'm using 2 Pc's and high speed connection (20'000kb) Since I'm used to read the Tape ( Time & Sales) and on my 2nd PC is a Traderoom running, I can compare the incoming Data. Today the delay was about 2 Minutes during 9-10 am / EST. I'm located in switzerland.
                      Last edited by Future4; 03-03-2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Future4 View Post
                        since about 3 Days, I have the same problems with delayed Data (Zenfire). It occours also mostly on about 9 am EST. The delay is within 2-5 Minutes!! Unable to trade with this Data!
                        It started about 3 days for me too.

Comment

I also have up to 2 min delay. Datnefeed Zenfire Germany. I have 4 other users with the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by FOSSILION View Post
                            I also have up to 2 min delay. Datnefeed Zenfire Germany. I have 4 other users with the same problem

here the same problem! with this delay it is impossible to trade!!! the ninja trader support should fix this immediately!

Comment

Can you all tell me if this is -

- Live funded trading account or demo trial account
                              RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post frankthearm  
                              Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes