Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emails

hi

is there something wrong with the 'system'?

For some reason my indicator is no longer sending all the email alerts i should be receiving.

And the market analyser, which has my indicators doesn't show 0.0000 in the columns which show my indicator?

Can you explain these strange happenings?

Hello ryebank,

Thank you for writing in.

I cannot explain this with the information provided thus far.

Taking a step back, which indicators are you referring to specifically?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

My indicator, it's sent about 5 of the 30 or so emails i should have received

if you look at the market analyser screen shot you can see that some fields are not being completed

Why is AUD/USD not displaying 0.0000 like the others? I've deleted and recreated the MA and i've also reloaded all historical data and ninja scripts still refuses to load some or all of these indicators. Is this related to the fact i'm not receiving email alerts
      Attached Files

Comment

ryebank,

Please provide me with an image of the entire Market Analyzer. I'm not sure what you have applied to that column, so I'm unable to clarify.

Also, are you saying the indicator was created by you when you refer to it as 'my indicator'?

Comment

yes my own developed indicator

Comment

ryebank,

If it's your own indicator, you'll want to add Print() statements to your code to determine where the failure is occurring.

Please provide the Market Analyzer image when you're able.

Comment

I disagree, nothing has changed why would an indicator which has been working for over 3 years suddenly stop sending emails. Now this morning when I look at the application the MA isn't even updating. No yellow flashing yet the charts are. I think there is a problem with the MA. What does it matter if i send another screen shot what i have already posted is enough to indicate my point

Comment

ryebank,

Have you tried a new workspace? (File > Workspaces > New Workspace)

If so, are you seeing the same issue?

Is this particular indicator/indicator column the only one your having issues with?

Comment

ok

i can see emails coming in form 11 am it looks like then are coming in. However why don't i receive any emails from prior to 11am

i do remember creating a time series which excludes alerts out of hours however, I’ve removed this, even created a new workspace, charts and a new MA but it looks like it's still using this time frame all be it incorrectly because it was set to start at 5:30 and finish at 17:30 GMT but it looks like your system is set up for US Time.

I will have another look at this tonight, but it's a hassle recreating all my workspaces and charts etc when this time series shouldn't be used since it's not set up anymore and not defined on any of the charts or MA.....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post DJ888
                  by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
                  7 responses
                  0 likes