Size for targets based on percentage, reassign size later for targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size for targets based on percentage, reassign size later for targets

1. If I have an ATM Strategy template with 2 targets, for quantity, is there way to specifiy % of order size instead of absolute values?

Using absolute values seem to use remainder for second target while keeping the specified value for first target.

Example:

I want to create an ATM Strategy template with 2 targets and use 50% of specified size (which I want to change on the fly for each order created using the template) for each target.

2. If above is not possible, I want to be able to change the size of the two target orders after I am filled. Is that possible?

Example:

I use an ATM strategy template which has 2 targets. Default quantity in template is 2, 1 qty per target.

On the fly I create an order for size 4 by changing size while picking the Strategy to use. NT currently assigns size 1 to first target and size 3 (remaining) to second target. I want to be able to reassign these to 2 for first target and 2 for second target. I am guessing this is not possible as if I change first target to 2 qty, now I will have 5 qty (2+3).

Hi higher.high,

Thank you for your post.

The order quantity of a trade, and a portion of the ATM strategy will be defined using absolute values.

However, based on different order quantities you could create an ATM strategy template that can be applied automatically that will include total order quantity and target quantities once on the fly created and then saved. More information at:

Additionally, I have forwarded this item as a suggestion to development for inclusion on the list of possible future enhancements.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes