Tradestation Strategy to Free NT to IB Paper Trading Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tradestation Strategy to Free NT to IB Paper Trading Account

Hello, I’ve searched for an answer to this but could not find one. I would like to trade a Tradestation strategy with the email message option over to the free version of NT that I have installed and have that order executed in my Interactive Brokers simulated account/paper trading account. The IB paper trading account has a separate user name and password from my real IB account.

I found the following written on another website so that gave me the impression that it could be done. However in NT I can’t figure out how to set up the IB paper account. My only options under the ATI tab are: “Sim 101” “Backtest” “Replay101”

Thank you for your help.

From another website:

“At this point, you can try everything in SIM mode. Have your NinjaTrader set to send orders to your Interactive Brokers paper account. If you did everything correctly, you should have the trading strategies opening and closing positions in your Interactive Brokers paper account. When you actually want to start trading, you will need to buy a NinjaTrader license.”

Welcome to our forums trade95 - this will unfortunately not work with the free simulation edition of NT, you could only simulate executing the trades on IB's data on the internal Sim101 account.

For submitting trades to an external live or papertrading account, you would need to use a standard edition NT license for IB then.

All our purchase options are available here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the information and for answering so quickly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post FrancisMorro  
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      10 responses
      0 likes