X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minute chart not displaying properly

Hello,
    im new user to NT7,
    i use tick data for Index fut..NIFTYF1..yesterday strange problem happened..
    Ticks for 3 mar 2011 are there in database , charts looks correct for tick/ volume and Range bars..but as soon as i shift to Minute charts it doesn't not display correctly, candlesticks not showing from 5552-5597 ..
    plz look at charts attached
    1)one chart with ticks showing properly but its not shown in Minute Historic Data manger..
    2) Minute chart ..marked as rectangle where im having problem

Please lemme know wht cud be problem..
    eagerly waiting for reply.
    Attached Files

Hello mercury,

Can you please tell me to what data feed you connect in NinjaTrader. Do you perhaps connect to multiple feeds in NinjaTrader?

Does it make a difference if you right click in the minute chart and you select 'Reload All Historical Data'?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,
      Data is extracted live from Trading terminal with help of data extracting utility hich updates data every second.
      but ticks are present in DB but not in DB when i check for minute .
      im not using multiple feeds, reload Historical data didn't work either as data wasnt available in minuet database.( which i marked on chart posted earlier)
      AS of now, what i did is exported tick data from NT7 for 3/3/2011 n imported again...now i can see Minute charts correctly.
      but im unable to understand cause of this problem.
      Thanx for ur reply.

Comment

NinjaTrader divides historical data in three - historical tick, historical minute and historical daily data.

Please note that NinjaTrader acts like a radio receiver and displays the data it receives. Unfortunately it seems your data feed did not include the ticks in question in the minute data, but it was included in the tick data. I suggest to check with the data feed provider why those ticks were excluded when loading historical minute data.

If you export historical tick data and you re-import it, you can choose to create minute data from the tick data. I see you already exported and re-imported the data which will solve your issue.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes