Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Does NT7 Using Google Support UK Stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NT7 Using Google Support UK Stocks?

Hi. A bit frustrated at the moment. I am using the Google connection for UK stocks (EoD). However it's driving me crazy. Firstly, how is it that for some UK stocks eg RRR, AAL the data downloads correctly(ish) but for others eg BP, IHG it doesn't download at all? I have tried all sensible combinations in the Instrument Manager with no success.

I note that IHG is a symbol in the US on the NYSE, the same for BP and these do chart correctly but I need the UK/LSE exchange data. Entering LON:IHG or LON:BP as I would on the Google Finance webpage doesn't work. What is the correct format?

Kinetick for some reason does not support UK stocks; at least that's what I've found using their symbol search page. Why on earth not?

Cheers
    Last edited by Traffic; 03-04-2011, 05:37 AM. Reason: More info

Hi Traffic, you're unfortunately correct for Kinetick and the LSE stocks - I'll forward it to them as suggestion to add to their portfolio of exchanges offered.

For the Google connection - what exact mapping and currency did you attempt using with the LSE stocks?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand. Thanks for passing that on to Kinetick. I hope they do it.

As for the Google connection I tried many maps in both US dollars and British pounds. I really don't know what to try... I get "Error on loading chart data for 'IHG Default': Invalid Symbol LON:IHG Trading on LSE" for example.

However AAL (Anglo American) loads correctly and immediately after typing just AAL on the chart.
      Last edited by Traffic; 03-04-2011, 03:31 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes