Retain Account Performance settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retain Account Performance settings

How do I retain the "Advanced" settings under Account Performance between NT sessions? For example, I don't want to have to go and uncheck accounts, ATM strategies, Instruments, etc., to get my results, as I always use the same criteria, but by default it seems everything is checked.

Hi JoshDance,

Thank you for your note.

Presently the settings of the report will vary from session to session since the reported data changes with each session, but I have forwarded this suggestion to development for inclusion on the list of possible future enhancements to NinjaTrader.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by JoshDance View Post
      How do I retain the "Advanced" settings under Account Performance between NT sessions? For example, I don't want to have to go and uncheck accounts, ATM strategies, Instruments, etc., to get my results, as I always use the same criteria, but by default it seems everything is checked.
      I second this request and was also wondering if there's a way to remove old instruments, providers and accounts from the account performance/advanced tab?

Mpe

Comment

Hi,

Unfortunately it's not possible to remove old accounts, instruments etc at this time. This is already on the list with development.
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I can't seem to show non-strategy trades only under the trades tab unless I have all Templates selected and then all strategy trades show as well. I would think one should be able to deselect templates and still produce non-strategy trades. Am I missing something? I would like to produce and print out non-strategy and strategy trades separately.

I am just rolling over to NT7 and am having trouble adjusting the column widths. I get one column set then as I move on to setting the other columns it starts readjusting the ones I have set already. It could just be that I do not know how to make the adjustments properaly.

In NT7 when I attempt to print out trades under account performance tab it prints the trades but with very small text and the space below the trades is all grey. When I adjust the control center to be smaller than my hole screen it then inlarges the text. I did not seem to this problem in NT6.5. Is it something I am doing wrong or just have not figured out yet?

Hope this is not to out of line with this thread it just got me to thinking about these issues.

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Hi Jeffro,

Thank you for your post.

Using the templates will also display orders not placed as part of an ATM strategy, but you can organize the strategy column to display trades that have a strategy attached, and ones that don't. So you can then print out the entire list categorized separately.

The column width behavior is expected and so what I would recommend is that you start on the far right of the columns and then adjust the columns since the columns displayed will fill the entire Control Center, but if you right-click you can select Grid > Properties and then remove particular columns:

With printing I am not sure I follow, but to adjust the text size you can export to excel and then print from excel as a method for adjusting the font size separately.
            Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes