Chart zoom level off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart zoom level off?

If you look at the attached chart, you will notice that the lower margin is much greater than the upper. However in the settings, the upper and lower are both set to 3 percent, with linear scaling, Automatic range, and based on ScreenDateRange. Just to the left there are several other bars which are at or above the current level. There was a gap from the prior day, but this should not affect the view should it?

I suppose one answer may be to just recreate the chart but I spend so much time already in NT doing things which I would expect to be automated already, so I'm trying to figure out why this has happened.

EDIT: Just realized the answer--the moving average is at the bottom and it is the lower boundary. I set the option under the indicator to False which allows it to be off the screen. Disregard the thread, thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JoshDance; 03-05-2011, 08:11 PM.

Hi JoshDance,

Thank you for your post.

Regarding the indicators you can also edit the Scale Justification of the indicator rather than the Auto-Scale feature.

If rather than sharing the Left axis you can create a right-axis or overlay the indicator so that it would not be sharing the y-axis, but would be overlaid on that axis.

More information at:
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
    5 responses