Refresh error in DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh error in DOM

In the attached picture, you will notice that the numbers 104.47 through 104.52 are all in bold. I have set the bid and ask colors to be white, and the regular font color to be white as well. The prices that the bid and ask touch are not being set back to regular instead of bold, it appears. I have not tested this with the default scheme of black on white. Clicking the "C" (center) button refreshes the window and the bolded numbers go to normal.

Interestingly, the problem is true for any grayscale color where RGB values are equal (Silver, Gray, White). But when I input, for example: 254,251,251 -- then the problem is not present. Can you reproduce this?
    Attached Files

Hi JoshDance,

Thank you for your post.

In testing this I am not able to duplicate the issue but can you please clarify the precise instrument, data provider, as well as the settings for the SuperDOM related to the colors and fonts in particular so that I can use those settings to continue testing.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

CL 04-11 contract.
      Any data provider will work, I used the simulated data feed to take this screen shot.
      DOM settings that produce the error attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi JoshDance,

Thank you for that clarification, and in testing this issue with your settings I am seeing the same behavior, and it is likely due to the Ask and Bid Price colors being the same as the Price color, and if you were to change the color of the top 2 properties for ask and bid price to be a separate color does this issue persist.

Comment

If I change the bid and ask, as I said earlier, to something similar to price but not too close, the problem does not happen. For example, currently price is white, bid is 254,251,249, ask is 254,252,250, and the problem does not happen. But changing even to 254,253,253 causes the problem to happen.

Comment

Hi JoshDance,

Since I am able to duplicate the issue I have forwarded the settings I was able to use to test this issue to development for further insight into the cause of the issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherS  
            Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
            1 response
            0 likes