• Show
Clear All

CQG Index Symbols

Not getting any data feed on CQG Index symbols
    i.e DJIA; DJTA; TRIN

???

Ken

Hello Ken,

Can you please check the Control Center-->Log-tab for an error message when you request data for these instruments. Do you perhaps see an error message that states you are not subscribed?

If so, please contact your broker and check if they can include these instruments as per your CQG connection.

If the issue remains, please send me your latest log and trace files. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110307 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20110307 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by kenomalley View Post
      Not getting any data feed on CQG Index symbols
      i.e DJIA; DJTA; TRIN

???

Ken
      Hi kenomalley,

Did you find a solution to not getting any data feed on CQG Index symbols
      i.e DJIA; DJTA; TRIN? I am having the same problem. The data is only historic and I have to keep right clicking on the chart and selecting "Reload Historical Data" to update the data.

dowtrader

Comment

Hasn't worked for me either since CQG had fixed their historical servers weeks ago to fix a CL futures problem. No streaming of live index data. I've sent the bug to AMP, but no word from them or NT on this. It would appear though, to be a feed problem from CQG.

Comment

Hello dowtrader and bobcat70,

Could you please check with your broker if these index instruments are authorized as per your CQG connections. Do you see any errors reflected in the Control Center-->Log-tab when you select such an index instrument?

The instrument is configured correctly in NinjaTrader since you are able to load historical data. Historical data is provided by our historical data server. Real-time data comes from CQG itself.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes