Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT - live forex + futures demo

Hi Ninja,

I have a live forex account and a demo equities (futures) account with MBT which I trade through Ninja (live licence). The forex side of things works fine but I can't seem to get any futures data in Ninja. The data is definitely turned on - I can add symbols to the MBT navigator watchlist window that opens within Ninja and see live quotes, I can also chart futures in MBT navigator. But when I attempt to chart a futures symbol in Ninja I get the "Error on loading chart data for xxx Globex: errServerSideNotEntitled" error.

The demo equities account number shows up in the NT accounts tab so it is "there" but I can't seem to connect to it.

Appreciate your assistance.

Cheers,

Mike

Hello Mike,

Can you please try the following. Disconnect from all connections in NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments.

Restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue persists when creating a futures chart.

What interval do you have selected in the chart? Does it make a difference if you select a daily, minute or tick interval?

If the issue remains, can you please send me your MBTrading demo username and password, so I can test it on my end. Please send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No luck with that unfortunately. I have emailed you Jason. Thanks

Comment

Just wondering if you managed to resolve this issue?

Comment

Hello yeohass,

Sorry I cannot really recall this case. I believe melbmike had to connect to the MBTrading demo account to receive futures data. As per his forum post he only connected to his live account. Perhaps melbmike recalls the case better than me.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
          Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes