Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No bars on chart

Sir/Madam,
    I am unable to get any bars/lines on the chart for ES 3-11 Globex in simulated data feed mode.even the data box is showing nothing , date also blank.I haven't changed anything , everything is in default mode.Any help please.Although quotes are coming but not the chart

Hello rain2010,

Am I correct you have NinjaTrader 7 installed? If so, the session template determines during what times data is received in charts. You can set the session template in the Data Series menu of the chart (right click the chart to access the Data Series menu).

I suspect 'Session template' is currently set to <Use instrument settings>. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, highight the instrument in question and click Edit. You can now view what session template is used.

Subsequently go to Control Center-->Tools-->Session Manager. You can now see what times are used by the session template. You can modify session templates to your liking or create brand new ones in the Session Manager. More information can be found at the link below.

If you select the 'Default 24/7' session template in the Data Series menu of your chart, it does not exclude time and you will receive data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by frankthearm, 04-18-2024, 09:08 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes