dynamic superdome does not recognize any instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dynamic superdome does not recognize any instruments

Dynamic superdome does not recognize any instruments i.e none are listed in the "Instrument" list despite the fact I have numerous instruments listed under "instrument manager". If i enter any of the instruments manually it is not recognized and DOME stays blank.
    I have NT7 istalled on two other systems and never run into this issue.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Th

Hello tomek001,

Please note that the instrument drop down list in the SuperDOM will only contain the instruments you added in your default instrument list.

Do you see the instruments listed in the Instrument Manager when you select your default instrument list on the left side?

Does it make a difference if you close the current SuperDOM and you open up a new one via Control Center-->File-->New? Please try a restart of NinjaTrader as well.

Can you please send me your latest log and trace files of the computer in question. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20110311 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20110311 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post adeelshahzad  
    Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
    10 responses
    1 like