Velocity/Trading Technologies Connection Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Velocity/Trading Technologies Connection Problems

I have issues connecting to Velocity/TT. I can connect to other brokers and data servers. I have double checked all access details, they are correct. Also tried repairing the database, nothing would help. Using NT 7.0.1000.2 Multibroker live and Windows Vista 32bit.
    Attached Files

pathom, is this a live or demo account you attempt to connect to here for TT?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

it's a live account.

Comment

Would you mind contacting me at support at ninjatrader dot com with the details so I could test this connection here on my end for you?
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Help please!

I use Velocity and am having trouble connecting to Trading Technologies. Can some one help me? I emailed Kyle today and we exchanged like 7 emails each and then he disappeared without saying a word. I guess it s Friday night, but I wanted to get my NInja Trade up so I could play with it this weekend.

At first the 32 bit version would not open once I put the information from Velocity in. Kyle had me replace the config file. It works until I sign off and every time I get on I have to delete the old config and copy a new one in. Are you crazy who has time to do this every day?

My next issue is that I can't get my account to show up in the drop down menu.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please give me your ticket number you were working with kyle on so I can check status of this issue. This is a 6 digit number found in the subject line of the email.

Also to see account in the drop down list it needs to be added to the account list when you create the connection. Its on the page where you add in your TT connection information and the bottm left hand corner of the connection wizard. You type in your account number here.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post RookieTrader