ES ##-## Not updating in real time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ES ##-## Not updating in real time

The continuous contract for the ES is not updating no matter what session template I try, it will only update to current price when template is changed then it freezes. Resetting the instruments had no effect.

Hello DeskTroll,

Can you please tell me to what data feed provider you connect in NinjaTrader.

If you select the ES ##-## in the Control Center-->Orders-tab or in the SuperDOM, do you receive real-time data?

Do you see any error messages in the Control Center-->Log-tab once you select the ES ##-## in NinjaTrader? If so, please tell me what the error states.

Could it be your data feed subscription does not include continuous data?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

I connect to Zenfire then eSignal in that order, no there is no data in the DOM. This instrument used to update before I had to reset the instruments due to an unrelated issue but has not updated since the reset.

Comment

Unfortunately Zen-Fire does not support continuous data, however eSignal does.

Please be aware of the following when using multiple connections. Only when the first connection does not support a certain instrument type (future, stock, forex, index), NinjaTrader will retrieve data from the 2nd connection. Since Zen-Fire supports futures data, all futures data will be received from Zen-Fire and not eSignal. Please see the link below for more information regarding multiple connections.

In order to receive data for the continuous ES instrument, please connect to eSignal first.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post terofs
        by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
        1 response