Missing CL data from NT backfill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing CL data from NT backfill

It looks like from 11:00 to 11:38:06 AM EDT, the CL data is missing. I went and deleted the historical data for the contract and refreshed. Using TT and your backfill.
    Attached Files

Hi JoshDance,

Thank you for your post.

Earlier today the historical data servers that provides data historically for TT was done, and for about 40 minutes you will not see the data during that downtime.

However, we plan on resolving that missing data during weekend maintenance and apologize for any inconvenience.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan, I appreciate your apology but this is really just unacceptable. I can't imagine a data provider saying that they would fill in 40 minutes worth of data in several days--and make no mistake, you are a data provider, and it's part of what I pay for. In looking over all my charts, I essentially cannot trade for the rest of the week. I can understand a few ticks, but 40 minutes? Please, can't you do something today on this??

Comment

Originally posted by JoshDance View Post
        Ryan, I appreciate your apology but this is really just unacceptable. I can't imagine a data provider saying that they would fill in 40 minutes worth of data in several days--and make no mistake, you are a data provider, and it's part of what I pay for. In looking over all my charts, I essentially cannot trade for the rest of the week. I can understand a few ticks, but 40 minutes? Please, can't you do something today on this??
        Hi Josh,

Historical data for Zen-Fire is provided by us as a courtesy since traditionally, Zen-Fire did not provide historical data. Although outages are not the norm, it can occasionally happen and we do our best to resolve the issue. The gap will be filled this coming weekend, there is nothing we can do to change this schedule.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Do both free and live users of NT get the backfill data?

Comment

Do both free and live users of NT get the backfill data?
            If you are referring to Zen-Fire then yes.

Comment

So, all users of NT get free backfill data, is this correct? Do you provide any other backfill data except zen-fire?

Comment

So, all users of NT get free backfill data, is this correct? Do you provide any other backfill data except zen-fire?
                Incorrect. Let me try a different approach that I think might be clearer.

- Any NinjaTrader version (free or paid) has the ability to access historical data from any of our supported broker/market data providers
                - For Zen-Fire, NinjaTrader provides the technology behind the scenes for historical data as a courtesy
                - We do this also for CQG, Vision and TT

Comment

So for users connected to a CQG, Zen-Fire, Vision, and TT data feeds, NinjaTrader provides the "courtesy" historical data, regardless of whether that user is a free or paid user--correct?

Comment

So for users connected to a CQG, Zen-Fire, Vision, and TT data feeds, NinjaTrader provides the "courtesy" historical data, regardless of whether that user is a free or paid user--correct?
                    That is correct.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post r68cervera  
                    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
                    0 responses