Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT Futures connection in Ninjatrader

Hello,

I have a live futures account with MB Trading as well as a live license with Ninjatrader. I am unable to load data for most of the futures contracts I have checked.

I get the following message for QM-04: "Error on loading chart data for 'QM 04-11 Nymex': Error (errServerSideNotEntitled) on loading historical data.

I have tried disconnecting and both to Repair DB and Reset Instructions, as those were suggestions I found on other threads, however, it is still not working.

It is working fine on mini-S&P 500 (ES), however the other contracts that I know are working fine in MBT Navigator such as GC, SI, and QM are giving the error message.

Do you have any other suggestions on what I need to do?

Bjorn

Hello Bjorn,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum!

The message you've mentioned indicates to me that the account is not authorized for the instrument on the MB Trading side of things. You'll want to follow up with your broker to ensure that this instrument is added to your account.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT 7 is having problems connecting to its' license servers.

I know my windows firewall and my McAfee firewall are open to NT. I recently changed from Muris to MB Trading. The lady at NT said they would change me over. They said to use the same license I had at the beginning with Muris. I recently had some problems with NT and I saved my strategys and uninstalled NT 7 and loaded down a fresh copy. It was the oldest version of NT 7. The old copy of NT7 was working fine at connecting automatically. When I went to tools\account connnections set up entered "add", then "next", entered Connection name: MB TRADING; but in the "Provider" there's no MB TRADING like it had before. And when i hit "Next", I get a message "You already have a connection by this name". This is a new copy of NT 7
      and it thinks I'm using the old copy of NT 7. I believe it's going back to my old license copy and using that because it thinks I'm still at Muris. I believe it's at your end, not
      mine. Any help with this would be appreciated. I have sent a message to Nt support
      and no reply yet.

Comment

Hi bill897,

If you've not yet received a reply to your email, please private message me with your email address and I'll follow up with you.

Comment

OK, Thanks Kyle.

Toodaloo

Comment

Failed to Verify License

NinjaTrader_Kyle, I found it was the Nic Driver. I reinstalled it and it worked. Also, I installed Internet Explorer 8 with the activex to handle your website graphics, etc. I loaded down a fresh copy and it's fine. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi bill897,

I'm happy to hear that you're back up and running. Thank you for taking the time to write in with the resolution of this issue! I'll add this to our knowledge base.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
              Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
              9 responses
              0 likes