New Bar is not created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bar is not created

I just installed Ninja Trader 64-bit 7.0.1000.4. I use IQFeed for data provider.

Although the 1-minute chart shows its last price, it does not create new bar even after 1 minute has passed by. What is happening?

Hello Alvantage,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

There could be a couple different reasons for this. I would first make sure that your PC clock is set to the correct time and that you have all the latest time zone updates. Please see here for checking your Windows installation for the latest time zone updates.

If all the time and time zone looks correct, then you'll want to check with IQFeed that you are enabled for real-time data on your account for the instrument you're viewing.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I believe I have no problem with DST settings. Nevertheless, I installed the DST fixer shown in the link you provided.

My problem does not go away. However, whenever I right-click and choose "Reload All Historical Data", I have the chart loaded properly up to the latest real time minute. But then, from that point, no new bar is created.

I have real time subscription with IQFeed. I also do not have problem with real time chart when using IQFeed data in Neoticker platform.

Comment

New real time data keeps coming in without new bar being created. As a result, the latest bar in the chart becomes wider and wider as new high or new low are created.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I'm not sure why you are seeing this. Can you please post a screenshot of your chart, so I can check into your instrument and interval settings applied.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
          Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

After having a closer look, I might have some problems with my IQFeed data. I will look into this first.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jaybedreamin  
            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DJ888